Reports to: VP of Project Fulfillment
Position Summary: The coordinator will manage documents and submittals from outside consultants. Prepare transmittals to clients. Once the submittals return the coordinator will store, document and return to the detailers. All shop drawings will be uploaded into the ERP system by this coordinator. These uploads will be for all projects running through the PDM facility.
Adhere to PDM’s Core Values:
- Relationship Building: We foster long-term positive relationships with fellow employee-owners, external partners and our communities.
- Accountability: We consistently demonstrate a high level of personal accountability.
- Urgency: We operate with a sense of urgency.
- Innovation: We embrace growth and change.
- Create Return on Efforts: We create positive results on all our efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with internal/external detailers to acquire erection drawings (plans and details), fabrication drawings, all necessary lists, documents or files (shop & field bolts, material lists, galvanized pieces, CNC files, etc.)
- Prepare and distribute all submittals including: erection, assembly, piece drawings, weld certifications, and heat certifications, etc.
- Perform all computer uploads in PDM’s ERP system including organizing and labeling within the system.
- Draft concise RFI’s.
- Monitor the fabrication schedule regularly and maintain work flow to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Work closely with fabrication shop to solve fabrication problems.
- Work closely with project manager to aid solve field problems.
- Ability to attend jobsite meetings and communicate status of specific projects.
- Perform field measurements and with ability to transform into fabrication drawings.
- Promote continuous improvement and contribute to company-wide policies, standards and procedures.
Areas of Accountability
- Be closely involved with internal and external detailers.
- Embrace and drive change.
- Be respectful of PDM teammates and support teamwork amongst coworkers.
- Demonstrate honest and ethical behavior in all business transactions.
Knowledge and Skills: Basic knowledge of email (Microsoft Outlook) and Windows operating systems. Knowledge of SDS/2 is a plus.
Experience: AA or BA degreed preferred or relevant work experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.