Reports to: Accounting Supervisor
Position Summary: Reports Plant Data and assist operations with various tasks and projects.
Adhere to PDM’s Core Values:
- Relationship Building: We foster long-term positive relationships with fellow employee-owners, external partners and our communities.
- Accountability: We consistently demonstrate a high level of personal accountability.
- Urgency: We operate with a sense of urgency.
- Innovation: We embrace growth and change.
- Create Return on Efforts: We create positive results on all our efforts.
Areas of Accountability:
- Demonstrate reliability through exceptional attendance.
- Embrace and enhance a positive culture.
- Support plant management team with various tasks
- Be respectful of PDM teammates and support teamwork amongst coworkers.
Administrative Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plant labor and production reporting.
- Ensures information is communicated to corporate office for processing.
- Ensure proper time card documentation procedures are being followed and report discrepancies to Accounting Supervisor
- Administer attendance occurrence reporting and documentation
- Process plant purchase orders
- Administer general phone calls, faxes, and mail
- Assist with general document processing, scanning, filing, and distribution
- General Office Management
Knowledge & Skills: Microsoft office skills required. Quick Books experience preferred.
Education: High school diploma/GED preferred
Experience: Previous administrator experience preferred.