Reports to: Accounting Manager
Position Summary: The payroll administrator is responsible for processing all payroll items in an office setting
Adhere to PDM’s Core Values:
- Relationship Building: We foster long-term positive relationships with fellow employee-owners, external partners and our communities.
- Accountability: We consistently demonstrate a high level of personal accountability.
- Urgency: We operate with a sense of urgency.
- Innovation: We embrace growth and change.
- Create Return on Efforts: We create positive results on all our efforts.
Areas of Accountability:
- Process all payroll items for hourly (weekly) payroll and salary (bi-monthly)
- Review and enter all hourly timesheet information into spreadsheet and labor tracking software daily for job costing
- Process all payroll functions through Paylocity including confirming and processing payroll.
- Enter all employee records including, but not limited to: wage changes, insurance changes, garnishments and 401k
- Keep employee files up to date and information saved in timely, organized files
- Provides clerical support as needed on miscellaneous Human Resource tasks
- Periodic file audits to ensure accuracy of data
- Assisting CFO and Accounting Supervisor:
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to our organization’s accounting department
- Process month end items as assigned in a timely fashion
- Discuss problem solving ideas or issues within payroll process
Knowledge and Skills: Microsoft Office, Paylocity, Intermediate to advanced computer literacy
Education: 2 year degree preferred but not required based on experience
Experience: 1-year with degree; 3+ years with no degree
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.