Reports to: Finished Goods Supervisor
Job Overview: The Driver is responsible for the delivery of finished product, parts and materials to customer locations.
Adhere to PDM’s Core Values:
- Relationship Building: We foster long-term positive relationships with fellow employee-owners, external partners and our communities.
- Accountability: We consistently demonstrate a high level of personal accountability.
- Urgency: We operate with a sense of urgency.
- Innovation: We embrace growth and change.
- Create Return on Efforts: We create positive results on all our efforts.
Area of Accountability:
- Make deliveries parts for all PDM locations when necessary
- Serves as back-up driver for the IPI program
- Willing and able to perform general labor tasks
- Able to pull a variety of trailers and loads across the state
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record – MVR check is required
- Ability to be self-motivated and works well independently
- Good organizational skills
- Able to work in extreme weather
- Good Communication skills
Physical Requirements: Applicants must be able to walk and stand on feet for extended period of time, lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs, crawl on hands and knees, climb a ladder and be able to work long hours. This position works outdoors year-round and therefore subject to all weather conditions sometimes to include extreme cold and heat.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.