Office Administrator/Accounts Payable Clerk
Reports to: CFO
Primary Objectives: The Office Administrator/AP Clerk is responsible for providing accounts payable support to include data entry of accounts payable vouchers/invoices, process customer invoices and provide billing support, collect, compile, file, and scan paperwork and documents and provide support to the accounting team to ensure deadlines are met. Also responsible for assisting with overall office administration.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reviews all invoices for documentation and approval prior to payments.
- Prints and obtains signatures for AP checks.
- Acts as a liaison between corporate office and branch departments.
- Answers all vendor questions and inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate AP files.
- Manages daily office operations to ensure efficient processes and workflows are in place.
- Orders supplies/promotional materials, transfers telephones calls, processes mail, monitors and maintains records, assists with travel plans and special projects.
- Assists in monthly closing procedures.
- Prepares analysis of accounts.
- Filing, copying and other tasks as needed.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to successfully multi-task, to prioritize and to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail and deadline-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Quick Books and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Minimum of two (2) years of AP experience
- Must be familiar with month-end procedures
- Must have experience in expense reports, coding, etc.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.